Our Asphalt Paving or Interlock specialist are here for you.
Contact us to schedule a free estimate at your home, business, industrial or residential asphalt paving or Interlock projects.
Applicable to the following:
Driveways, Pathways, Basketball Courts, Extensions, Asphalt Repairs
– If the job is currently paved we excavate all existing asphalt
– We ensure there is minimum 6” of gravel base on all jobs, adding material when it is required
– We use ¾ crushed limestone for our gravel base
– For extensions on all grass or dirt, we excavate to a depth of 6”-12” depending on water table, soil quality and subgrade.
– All extensions are prepared with ¾” crushed limestone
– If the extension location is extremely soft and the customer wishes to upgrade to a stronger base we offer the option to install 6” of 2” limestone and 6” of ¾ crushed limestone
– Gravel base is compacted using a 5 ton vibratory roller on all jobs
– All jobs are prepped with an extra 3” of limestone so as to make driving in and out easier.
– We allow for a minimum of 1% slope so there is no ponding of water
– If 1% slope is not achievable, we offer drain systems to prevent water from coming into garage or foundation.
– Once prep work is done, we allow all jobs to settle for a minimum of 1-4 weeks (dependent on weather and time of year)
– After the settling period, we return to do final grade and pave
– We pave residential jobs using 3” of HL3 asphalt
– We offer HL4 asphalt for country homes that may need to bring in propane or other asphalt surfaces frequently used by heavier vehicles
– We offer 2 asphalt coats using 2.5” of HL8 asphalt for base and a second 2” coat of HL3 asphalt for top, which allows for longevity of the asphalt surface when parking heavy equipment or vehicles on it
– We compact our asphalt for a durable finish with a 5 ton vibratory roller and then compact it a second time to achieve a smooth and seamless finish with a 1 ton vibratory roller